Andrew C. Catherman is an attorney at Throop Law and focuses on the areas of criminal defense and family law. He grew up in Chesterfield County and attended L.C. Bird High School. Throughout his childhood, he swam competitively and coached the summer league swim team.
Andrew received his undergraduate degree from William and Mary and worked in the psychology field. He developed a passion for helping others and decided to continue his studies in Ohio.
Upon graduating law school, he returned to Virginia where he resides with his wife and a household of animals. In his spare time he enjoys playing ice hockey and exploring Richmond.
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Court of Appeals of Virginia
- All Virginia Circuit Courts
- All Virginia General District and Juvenile & Domestic Relations Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia